COVID-19, the coronavirus, or the Rona whatever you call it is rapidly spreading in the U.S. People are being diagnosed every day, some are extremely sick and some have little to no symptoms at all.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC calls this non-acute care when you are home with mild to moderate symptoms and not on oxygen. If you are sick and not in the hospital would you know what to do to treat yourself? Or maybe you’re taking care of a loved one and need to know how to treat them. While there is no cure that works for everyone there are some natural tips from doctors and people that have had COVID-19 that could help you get better quicker.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Apple cider vinegar
- Remove Dairy
- Lots of Vegetables
- Steam for Congestion (add eucalyptus oils)
There is no proven evidence that any natural remedies will prevent or cure COVID-19. However, many of these natural remedies/supplements have been proven to boost your immune system which can help you get better from an infectious disease. Please consult with your doctor.
- DR FINCH OF HARRIS STOWE STATE UNIVERSITY “WE’RE ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY!”
- With All These Pro-Trump Rappers, Never Forget How ASAP Rocky Snubbed 45
- Netflix Increasing Its Subscription Pay for Customers
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- Dodgers Told To Quarantine Immediately Due To COVID-19 Positive Justin Turner’s Bonehead Decision
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Is Selling The Home She Shared With Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Cardi B Claps Back At Racists Who Claim She Is Devaluing Birkin Bags
- Hot Spot: Chadwick Boseman’s Brother Reveals He Is In Remission From Cancer [WATCH]