Ezekiel Elliott has had a rough month. During the middle of June, it was reported that the Dallas Cowboy RB tested positive for the Coronavirus, in which he replied on Twitter by tweeting “HIPAA??.”
And now we are learning that he is being sued for an incident that occurred on his property back in March.
According to reports, a former pool cleaner was on Ezekiel Elliott’s property when she was attacked by his dogs, which includes 1 Rottweiler and 2 Bulldogs. The woman goes on to say her injuries were so severe that she had to have surgery, repair the damage done to her forearm.
Elliott’s lawyer Frank Salzano made the following statement recently “Ezekiel was in no way negligent in connection with the alleged incident and intends to vigorously defend the lawsuit.”
Although Ezekiel Elliott hasn’t personally made a public statement as of yet he tweeted the following a few days ago:
It should be noted the public doesn’t know exactly how much the woman is asking for but according to TMZ, it’s more than 200k but less than 1 million dollars and that this isn’t the first time someone has been attacked by one of Elliott’s dogs in the past few years.
We’ll be sure to update you as the story develops.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @hot1041
Check Out These Former Dallas Cowboys (Photo Gallery)
1. Tony RomoSource: 1 of 15
2. Emmitt SmithSource: 2 of 15
3. Deion SandersSource: 3 of 15
4. Michael IrvinSource: 4 of 15
5. Troy AikmanSource: 5 of 15
6. Drew BledsoeSource: 6 of 15
7. Morris ClaiborneSource: 7 of 15
8. Terence NewmanSource: 8 of 15
9. Terrell OwensSource: 9 of 15
10. Keyshawn JohnsonSource: 10 of 15
11. Larry BrownSource: 11 of 15
12. Ed ‘Too Tall’ JonesSource: 12 of 15
13. Herschel WalkerSource: 13 of 15
14. Darren WoodsonSource: 14 of 15
15. Greg EllisSource: 15 of 15
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Calling All Girl Gamers! WNBA Champ Aerial Powers Host The All-Women’s NBA 2K20 Tournament [Register Here]
- Listen to 95.5 The Lou For Your Chance to Win $1,000
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY • The Crime Victim Advocacy Talk About Resources For Children & Teens Have In Abusive Households
- Da Brat Clears Up Rumors Surrounding In Her Interview On Kandi Burruss’s “Speak On It” [WATCH]
- Sour Milk Karen Who Threw A Glass Bottle At A Black Woman Booked For Hate Crime
- Joe Biden Discusses The Current State Of The Country & His Presidency Plans [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Well That Was Fast: ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Renewed By Starz For A 2nd Season
- Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Accused Of Cashing Out His Bank Account
- Cardi B Sued By Alleged Trump-Supporters Who Clashed With Hennessy Carolina on Jersey Beac
Before Verzuz, Ali Breaks Down The Real Ludacris Vs. Nelly Battle On Instagram
1. The "Air Force One Sneak Diss"1 of 5
2. Country Grammar vs. What's Yo Fantasy?2 of 5
3. Luda Does Country... Like Nelly?3 of 5
4. Farm Animals, Mo?4 of 5
5. P-Poppin' Vs. Tip Drill5 of 5
So St. Louis Sports Highlights: Ezekiel Elliott Is Being Sued For Dog Attack was originally published on hot1041stl.com