St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner announced today that first-degree murder and first-degree robbery charges would be filed against 24 year old, Stephan Cannon, in connection with the June 2nd murder of former St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn.
David Dorn, 77 years old, was tragically killed at Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. Dorn who was working as a security guard was checking on the store after the burglar alarms began going off. According to Dorn’s wife that was normal since the retiree was not only an employee but a friend of the store owner.
During her press conference, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner cited “the diligent work of the police department, collaboration with the Circuit Attorney’s Office, and the cooperation of the outraged community” that led to the arrest of Dorn’s killer.
A 27-year-old has also been arrested and charged with stealing from Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry on June 2nd. That suspect has been given a $30,000 bond.
- Feel Good Word of the Week July 11
- Help to Pay Cooling Bills
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Spicy Chicken Sandwiches Reign Supreme In Grubhub’s Top Food Trends Of 2020 (So Far)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Michael Colyar is at the Helium Comedy Club this weekend… Praise God! But don’t expect no cursing… Wait, What?!!!
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 50 Cent Goes Into Furniture Throwing Rage After Struggle Rapper Presses Him
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- 10 Black-Owned Swimsuit Brands You Need To Shop