Laura Yust has been a season ticket holder since 1995. But that didn’t stop the Cardinals from throwing her out. The reason? Doing headstands. She’s been doing them every time a St. Louis Cardinals’ player hits a home run. She did one Tuesday night. An usher had her and her family removed by five cops. The Cardinals have asked not do that. They say it’s a danger to others.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5