Plus-size clothing store Avenue is closing all of its 222 stores. They have only two in Missouri, both in the STL metro. In Florissant, the store is at 11232 Florissant Road and in Ballwin, the Avenue store is at 15299 Manchester Road. All stores are holding liquidation sales with price reductions ranging between 30 and 50 percent. All stores are holding liquidation sales with prices between 30 and 50 percent off.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: USA Today
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5