It happened last night in Tampa. Over half the show was canceled and Mystikal needed help walking off the stage. He went onstage at around 1 AM and within 30 seconds, he tumbled offstage to the floor below. Security helped him back up, but he was clearly injured and in pain. He spent the next 45 minutes grimacing in pain as he sat on the edge of the stage unable to stand. Mystikal repeatedly said, “Man, I need an ambulance.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5