On season three of OWN’s “Black Love,” LeToya says she hid her true identity from her husband, Tommicus Walker, during the month the two spent talking on the phone. After 30 days, LeToya realized it was time to come clean. She told him her name is Toya. She never told him her last name. When she did tell him her name was LeToya Luckett, Tommicus said, “LeToya from Destiny’s Child? Man, I had a crush on you in high school, dawg.” Season three premiere’s tomorrow night (August 10).
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5