Jay-Z and Will Smith are collaborating on an ABC series that will tell the stories of women who contributed to the Civil Rights movement. “Women of the Movement (working title),” will be produced by Jay-Z, and Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith for Roc Nation brand and Will Smith and James Lassiter for Overbrook Entertainment. The first episode will focus on Emmitt Till’s mother, Mamie Till.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: The Root
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5