The Sun reports Beyonce is secretly working on reuniting with Destiny’s Child. Reports say Beyonce wants an upcoming reunion to “include brand new music and a lucrative tour of the U.S. and Europe next year.” “She saw the success of the Spice Girls tour and wants to replicate that but far bigger and better,” according to an insider. Meetings with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have happened and they’ve been “discussing what they can do.” Destiny’s Child haven’t dropped a studio album in 15 years (2004). They did reunite and performed with Beyoncé at Coachella last year and during her halftime show at the 2013 Super Bowl.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5