Reports say Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter are reuniting, for business only. Wendy, 55, and Kevin 47, will reportedly continue working together with their production company, publishing house and/or charitable foundation. Their lawyers have been working together on a settlement that would also have Kevin come back as her business manager. That’s if he doesn’t try and get alimony. The deal means The Hunter Foundation, WW Talk Productions and Hunter Publishing Group, will not be dissolved as a result of their divorce.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: Radar Online
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5