Monica says, “We were married almost nine years, and I think life changes really got the best of both of us at times. I take accountability for what my part is…it is what it is. Divorce has not been easy. Everywhere I go, it’s the first thing that comes up. One thing about me is, I’m gonna respect him to the death, ’cause he didn’t do anything- I don’t hate him. I’m protective of people that I love. I have no desire to air anyone out. I don’t rock like that…my loyalty doesn’t allow me to discuss certain things. I have no desire to sensationalize anything that I’ve been through.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: The Jasmine Brand
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5