Meek Mill’s 2008 gun conviction was thrown out and he’s getting a new trial, including a new judge. A panel of judges handed down their decision today in Pennsylvania Superior Court. They said Meek does deserve a new trial, with a new jury and without Judge Genece Brinkley. Many people believe Judge Brinkley had it out for Meek in the first trial. Sources connected to the case say it is “highly, highly unlikely” prosecutors will refile the case and retry Meek, for several reasons. Their main witness is a dirty cop with no credibility, the case is 12 years old and memories have faded.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5