Darrell Johnson released a statement saying, “I step down as crisis manager for personal reasons. Mr. Kelly is in good hands with [his attorney] Mr. [Steve] Greenberg.“ Did this have something to do with him telling Gayle King that he would not leave his daughter (in her 20s) with R. Kelly. “Absolutely not. I would not leave my daughter with anyone who’s accused of pedophilia. I would not leave my daughter with anyone that’s accused of being a pedophile. I would not. I wouldn’t leave my daughter with anyone — I’m going to say it again — that’s accused of being a pedophile.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: CBS News
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5