The letter Tupac wrote to Madonna is being auctioned off. The auction is through the memorabilia company, Gotta Have Rock & Roll. The opening bid is $100,000 and it’s expected the letter will sell for $300,000. Tupac wrote the breakup letter when he was in prison. It’s a 3-page letter and in it Tupac says he’s breaking up with Madonna because she’s White. Madonna tried to stop the sale but lost in court. Bidding starts July 17th.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: Hot New Hip Hop
– Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5