Mary J. Blige told People magazine she doesn’t find it hard to sing about lost love anymore. Mary said, “It’s therapeutic. To travel back and to relive something again and not have it drive you crazy is a true gift from God. To be able to touch people with what you’ve gone through and pull them through. The sadness makes me happy almost. I can’t even describe it.” Mary said these days she’s “learned to be happy with just Mary, just enjoying my own company, me by myself most of the time. I’m grateful.” What would she tell her younger self? “If I could tell my younger self something, I would tell her don’t be afraid of your imperfections, because one day people are going to love you for them.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
– Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5