After controversy among Republicans, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer gave the okay to dedicate part of the M-10 (Lodge Freeway) in Detroit as “Aretha L. Franklin Memorial Highway.” Republicans who initially opposed the bill feel highway designations should only be reserved for fallen military vets and first responders.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: Detroit Free Press
– Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5