Bobby Brown took some time to honor his loved ones and then spoke about Bobbi Kristina. “I keep one of my kids right here with me,” Bobby said while revealing a pendant worn around his neck in her honor. “Her name is Bobbi Kristina. I keep all of [my kids] close to my heart, but this one right here, she stays around my neck and right there near my heart. When I want to talk to my daughter, when I want to let her know how I’m feeling, I scream from a dome like this. I know I’m going to love her for the rest of my life.”
Bobbi Kristina passed in 2015, three years after Whitney Houston died.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
– Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5