O.J. Simpson said in a Twitter video that when the media circus surrounding the deaths of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simspon and Ron Goldman was going on, Michael Jackson called him. “My house was under siege by the media . . . Michael found out, he called me, he said, ‘O.J.! You’ve gotta take the kids up to Neverland Ranch. They’d love it!’ And I did. And it was wondrous. The kids would come up, they would bring some of their friends. It was so great that I started bringing my adult friends up there. Michael was never there, but he always had gifts for the kids.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: Page Six
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5