Right after the Toronto Raptors beat the Golden State Warriors to close out the NBA finals and give the Raptors their first NBA title, mayhem broke out on the court. In the chaos, Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri allegedly shoved and struck a sheriff’s deputy who wouldn’t let him on the court. The deputy said he didn’t have the proper credentials. Officials say Masai Ujiri pushed the deputy and struck him in the face. Masai Ujiri wasn’t arrested. At least not yet. Te Alameda County Sheriff’s Department plan to charge him with misdemeanor battery.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5