At last night’s Warriors – Raptors game (Raptors won) Beyonce and Jay-Z sat court side in Oakland. Sitting on Beyonce’s left side was Nicole Curran, wife of Joe Lacob, the billionaire owner of the Golden State Warriors. The woman leaned in to talk across Beyonce, to Jay-Z. Beyonce didn’t look too comfortable with what was going on. The Beyhive wasn’t here for it.
Once commented, “I would leave the earth if Beyoncé looked this ready to smack me.” Another commented, “Somebody betta tell Becky she betta BACK UP OFF BEY! #NBAFinals.”
Nicole Curran had to set her IG to private.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6