In an interview Iyanla Vanzant spilled the tea on why she wouldn’t help R. Kelly. “I’m very clear about mental imbalance when I see it. I’m very clear about distortion in energy when I see it. Not that I won’t work with it but you’ve got to own it. And I’m very clear when somebody’s coming to me to tell their story, not to get healing. I don’t process stories. I do the healing and I don’t think he was ready. He’s still in denial. Just the mere fact that he was making demands of how he wanted this thing to happen. And I’m like, ‘I ain’t on that committee brother.’” What kind of demands did he make? Iyanla said, “I’m not coming to you, you come to me. Iyanla Vanzant ain’t coming to you boo. Not because I’m Iyanla Vanzant but because doctors don’t make house calls anymore. And he needed emergency triage at this point.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6