R. Kelly was arraigned this morning in a Chicago courtroom on 11 felonies related to sexual assault and various abuse in Illinois. He’s charged with 5 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, 4 counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault and 2 counts of criminal sexual assault. R. Kelly pleaded not guilty and will be back in court later this month. He’s also looking at 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse in Cook County. There are also 3 federal investigations going on, two in New York’s Eastern and Southern Districts and one more in the Northern District of Illinois.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5