John Singleton’s son, Seven, will reportedly make a special cameo on the third season finale for the FX series “Snowfall.” The cast and crew of the show came together to make it happen and change the entire episode to shoe love to John Singleton, who co-created the series that tells the stories of the crack epidemic in Los Angeles that dates back to the 80s. The new episode will feature a young version of John Singleton in his younger days. Season 3 of “Snowfall” premieres on July 10. The finale that features Seven will air on September 11. John Singleton passed away at 51 on April 28.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5