Wendy Williams’ soon-to-be ex husband, Kevin Hunter and their 18-year old son, Kevin, got into a fight this morning. Cops were called. Reportedly it happened in a store parking lot. The argument apparently started over Kevin Sr., wanting spousal support. He then said Wendy was “brainwashing” their son. TMZ reports it got physical when Kevin Sr. allegedly put his son in a headlock, and we’re told Kevin Jr. punched him in the nose to break the hold. Kevin Hunter told TMZ, “I love my son very much and I will not be pursuing this matter legally. Things are not always how they appear.”
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5