Tupac’s estate has given the OK for director Allen Hughes (Menace to Society) to produce a 5-part docu-series about Tupac’s life. Allen Hughes will get full access to Tupac’s released and unreleased material. The announcement says the series will be “the first definitive, comprehensive project on Shakur with the full cooperation of the estate.” They got history going back to the early 90s. Allen and his brother Albert Hughes directed the video for “Brenda’s Got a Baby.” They also have drama in their past. The two threw hands in 1993 that put Tupac in jail for 15 days.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5