The wills were found in Aretha’s home. Aretha died of pancreatic cancer last August. Two of the wills date back to 2010. They were found inside of a locked cabinet. A third was found that was dated 2014. It was found underneath the cushions in Aretha’s living room. Estate attorney David Bennett said some of the writing is hard to read. The wills spread her assets among her family members. Bennett filed all three wills but they may not be legally binding under Michigan law. Two of Aretha’s sons object to the newly discovered wills. A hearing is set for next month.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: Detroit Free Press
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5