Foxy Brown was on the bill for Kandi Burruss’ “Dungeon Tour” in NYC. She reportedly showed up three hours late and sat on the side of the stage for another 30 minutes before performing. Once Foxy Brown went on, she was rapping the wrong verses to her songs and appeared to be behind the beat for her entire set. The boos were fierce and she was eventually pulled off stage. As if it could get any worse, the DJ during her set played “The Jump Off” by Lil Kim. Kandi tried to go on with the show after Foxy Brown got the hook.
Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Source: XXL Magazine
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5