Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
R. Kelly’s “crisis manager,” crisis manager, Darrell Johnson, says R. Kelly’s lawyer, Lisa Damico, was in a Chicago courtroom yesterday and paid $41,666 to cover June and July’s child support payments. He still owes $32,000 in interest on back child support. No decision was made on that but Darrell Johnson says they don’t plan on paying that. “At no point in the foreseen future do we see paying interest of child support. As of May 14, 2019 Mr. Kelly is current on support payments.”
Source: The Grio
-Tony Scott Media (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5