Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Joann Lee, aka Buku Abi, was going to an art school in California. Last fall she tried registering for classes for the next semester but couldn’t because of an unpaid bill. R. Kelly’s child support agreement with his his ex, Drea, says he pays child support until his daughter is 23. She says he cut her off without warning and she had to drop out. He quit paying for her apartment she was living in at school too and also stopped paying for her books. R. Kelly’s camp says his requirement to pay for her education is predicated on him receiving billing statements and proof of expenses. R. Kelly claims he never got them. He thought Joann chose to drop out of school and that’s why he stopped getting bills. R. Kelly’s team says Drea never produced any documentation. Joann wants to return to college and will be seeking financial support from her father.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6