Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Aretha Franklin’s estate wants the court’s permission to put some of its land for sale in order to raise funds to pay off debt. The amount of the debt Aretha’s estate owes in $5.2 million. The plan is to sell off a vacant lot Aretha owned in Bloomfield, Michigan. Aretha Franklin bought the 1.05 acre lot years ago. It’s going for $1.4 million. The buyer also gets a house that’s being built on the land too. Court papers show the estate paid off part of the $6.3 million the IRS said they were owed originally. The estate wants the judge to sign off on the sale ASAP.
Source: Daily Mail
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5