Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
A woman that accused R. Kelly of sexual assault, alongside four others, won a default judgement against him in a Cook County court. The unidentified woman sued R. Kelly earlier this year. When R. Kelly and his attorneys didn’t respond to the lawsuit, a judge ruled R. Kelly in default. The ruling resulted in the woman’s victory. No damages have been awarded to the woman. At a hearing month, Judge Moira S. Johnson will hear the details of the alleged abuse claims the woman suffered by R. Kelly before she makes a decision regarding how much he should pay. Neither R. Kelly or his civil litigation attorney, Brian Nix, were at the hearing on April 23rd or an April 24th hearing. If either had shown up for the hearing, Judge Johnson could have had the opportunity to vacate her ruling.
Source: CBS Chicago
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6