Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Darnell Brim has been sentenced to a 10 years after ATF officers caught him in the act of trying to distribute cocaine. It’s been long rumored (but unconfirmed)that Darnell Brim was one of the men in the white Cadillac that shot into Suge Knight’s car in 1996, killing Tupac. Two days after Tupac died, Darnell Brim was shot in a drive-by shooting in Compton. Cops said it was possibly for retaliation. Since then, Darnell Brim has been in and out of trouble. In 2013, he was caught during a sting operation and pled guilty to conspiracy to distribute crack and distribution of crack. Both are felonies.
Source: Capital Xtra
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6