Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Kenya Moore has signed on to join the cast of the new Netflix series, “Family Reunion.” It’s a comedy and is described as a “multi-generational, multi-camera comedy” starring Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine. The 20-episode series was entirely written by Black writers. Tia Mowry plays Cocoa McKellan, a free-spirited, fun, conscious mother from Seattle. She and her former football-playing husband Moz and their four children travel from their home to Columbus, Georgia for the McKellan Family Reunion. There they get to know an extended family. Loretta Devine plays the loving but strict matriarch of the family, M’Dear. Kenya’s role hasn’t been explained.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6