Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Russell Wilson is now the highest-paid player in the NFL. Russell has a new $140 million contract with the Seattle Seahawks. He has already received $65 million from the signing bonus. The contract is good for four years. Before this deal, he signed an $87.5 million contract in 2015, that was set to expire in 2019. He was scheduled to make $17 million this year. $107 million is guaranteed in the new deal.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5