Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Federal prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois last week contacted parties closely associated with R. Kelly. Prosecutors wanted to speak to them ASAP. There are 2 separate U.S. Attorney probes into R. Kelly, one by the Eastern District of NY and another by the Southern District. The Northern District of Illinois’ investigation is unrelated to either of those other cases. Reportedly, it’s a third and separate case that Illinois is building against R. Kelly. Homeland Security is also looking into possible human trafficking.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5