Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Wendy Williams officially broken her silence today on her divorce. Wendy filed for divorce last week from Kevin Hunter. Today, she talked about it, saying that the theme for her Hot Topics segment is, “Their business is our business.” Wendy said, “It’s crazy ’cause now my business is your business. It’s kind of funny. Turnabouts a fair game, I get it.” Wendy also said she had a ‘really good weekend.’ She spent it with two of her sponsors and friends from the sober house facility. She’ll be moving out of the sober house. “I’m moving out of the sober house in just a few days, you know. It’ll be Wendy on her own.”
BTW, Kevin Hunter reportedly did not take being served with divorce papers well. maybe it how he was served. Read that here.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6