Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
El Chapo’s wife, Emma Coronel invited “clothing designers who are starting out” to join the project in an Instagram post. “We have received a lot of responses from designers who are interested,” Emma Coronel posted. “We are very happy with the response. The clothing line would be called “El Chapo Guzmán: JGL” and initially sold online. El Chapo, 62, was found guilty in February of murder conspiracy charges, drug trafficking, money laundering and firearms possession. He’s awaiting sentencing and faces life in prison.
Source: New York Post
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5