Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
A New Jersey ethics committee recommended a three-month, unpaid suspension for the superior court judge who asked an alleged sexual assault victim if she could have closed her legs to prevent being raped. After the woman described how the man forced her to have sex with him, a courtroom transcript revealed Judge John Russo asked: “Do you know how to stop somebody from having intercourse with you?” When the woman responded that one way to prevent sexual contact is to run away, Judge Russo said, “Close your legs? Call the police? Did you do any of those things?” Judge Russo argued he was only trying to find out more information and was not trying to humiliate the woman. Judge Russo has been on administrative leave since 2017 after his former law clerk accused him of sexual harassment and discrimination.
Source: Fox News
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6