Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Chicago told Jussie Smollett he had a week to pay the city $130,000 for investigating what the city says were false claims of an attack. The deadline was yesterday. Bill McCaffrey, a spokesperson for the city’s Department of Law, said in a statement last night: “Mr. Smollett has refused to reimburse the City of Chicago for the cost of police overtime spent investigating his false police report on January 29, 2019. The Law Department is now drafting a civil complaint that will be filed in the Circuit Court of Cook Country.” Meanwhile, Jussie’s lawyer says Jussie will not be intimidated.
Source: NBC News
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6