Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Nipsey Hussel’s alleged killer, Eric Holder, was officially charged with murder. The L.A. County D.A. charged him with 1 count of murder, 2 counts of attempted murder and 1 count of possession of a firearm by a felon. Eric Holder faces the possibility of life in prison if convicted. The attempted murder charges are for the alleged shootings of Kerry Lathan and Shermi Cervabta Villanueva. Kerry Lathan was the reason Nipsey was at his Marathon Clothing store Sunday morning. Nipsey was helping Kerry, who just got out of jail, get some new clothes. Shermi is Kerry’s nephew and had driven him to meet with Nipsey. BTW, Eric Holder’s lawyer is ex O.J. Simpson prosecutor, Chris Darden. Eric Holder has pleaded not guilty.
Source: New York Times
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6