Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have a final custody agreement for their 2-year-old daughter, Dream. They will split custody 50/50. Rob will likely have his daughter more than Chyna. Rob was paying Chyna $20K per month in support and now he’ll pay nothing. The agreement states each will only pay for Dream’s needs when she’s with them. Things like medical expenses and school will be split down the middle. After the meeting was over, Chyna allegedly invited Rob to grab margaritas. He said no.
Source: Us Magazine
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5