Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
All criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped Tuesday during an emergency court hearing in Chicago, according to his lawyers. Jussie agreed to perform community service and will surrender his $10,000 bond. He was accused of lying to police when he told them two men unleashed a racist and homophobic attack on him in Chicago. State’s Attorney, Kim Foxx, told Chicago police she was dropping the case because Jussie would have only gotten community service if convicted and she said he has already performed community service so there is no point in prosecuting him. TMZ reports they could find no record of Jussie doing community service.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6