Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Trey Songz was paid more than $10,000 to appear at the Red Rabbit Club in NYC last Saturday night. He ticked off fans and club staff when he showed up at 3:30am, two hours late and a half-hour before the club was supposed to close. And then Trey lip-synced a couple of songs. “This is just a ‘walk through,’ not a performance. Any performance of Trey’s at this venue is an added bonus, because Trey loves his fans and goes the extra mile to make them happy,” is what his camp told Page Six. He reportedly was coming from another gig in New Jersey.
Source: Page Six
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5