Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
R. Kelly and his legal team wanted the alleged sex tapes but the judge didn’t rule on that today. Attorney Michael Avenatti turned over two tapes to Cook County prosecutors. Michael Avenatti says the tapes show R. Kelly in various sex acts with a 14-year-old girl. R. Kelly also asked the judge if he can travel to Dubai for work. He had to surrender his passport when he got arrested. R. Kelly doesn’t have anything booked yet. That was continued.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5