Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Keshia Knight Pulliam has won in her custody battle with ex-husband Ed Hartwell. They were briefly married and have a toddler daughter. Keshia has primary custody of their daughter, Ella and that will remain the case despite Ed Hartwell’s petition. The judge wasn’t buying any part of Ed’s arguments. Last year, Ed Hartwell demanded a new trial over custody of his daughter and accused the judge of making several errors when they awarded primary custody to Keshia. In his motion, Ed Hartwell blamed Keshia for taking their daughter out of state during his scheduled visitation time, including one trip to show her support for Bill Cosby in his sexual assault trial. Ed says Keshia denied him visitation on several other occasions, including eight weeks while filming “Celebrity Big Brother.” Ed believed he deserved at least joint custody.
Source: The Blast
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6