Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
A children’s museum in Indianapolis removed several Michael Jackson items from their exhibit. The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis displayed Michael’s black fedora, Michael’s famous glove worn onstage, and a poster. All three were added in 2017 from a New York auction house for the Galleries for American Arts and Popular Culture. Chris Carron, director of collection, spoke on why the items were removed, “When we put together exhibitions, we look at the objects and their association with high-profile people. “Obviously, we want to put stories in front of our visitors (showing) people of high character.”
Source: The Jasmine Brand
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5