Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Mike Tyson said he would not not let his child hang out with Michael Jackson. But he also says it’s “wrong” for Michael’s accusers to come forward now with claims that he sexually abused them. Mike Tyson spoke to Michael Rapaport’s I Am Rapaport podcast about Leaving Neverland, the documentary where Wade Robson, 36, and James Safechuck, 41, allege MJ sexually abused them when they were children.
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5