Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
In New York, White students reenacted the slave trade by holding a slave auction with Black students as slaves. Three African American boys were asked to imagine they had chains around their wrist, neck and shackles around their ankles. This was the days lesson allegedly from teacher Rebecca Antinozzi. Her lawyer, Joshua Kimerling, says the facts of the lesson were taken out of context. The state attorney general is investigating. The teacher is on administrative leave.
Source: USA Today
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 6
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 6
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 6
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 6
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 6
6. Feb 8th – ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke6 of 6