Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
R. Kelly was released from jail after an anonymous person paid his $161,000 in back child support. He was locked up a few days ago after a judge ordered R. Kelly back to jail, after he failed to meet the deadline to pay his back child support to his ex-wife, Andrea Lee Kelly. After his release, R. Kelly said, “I promise, we will straighten this out. That is all I can say right now. I love my fans.”
Source: The Grio
-Tony Scott (@tonyscottmedia)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5