Text OS to 24042 to join 95.5 The Lou’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Follow 95.5 The Lou On Twitter: Follow @955thelou
2 St. Louis County men who put a hit out on a family, who was willing to testify in an upcoming child sex abuse case, have been arrested. Fox2Now recently reported that Deonte Taylor and his boyfriend Michael Johnson paid someone, identified as a confidential informant, to commit murder.
Deonte Taylor, a former teacher’s assistant, was initially charged with sodomizing a 7-year-old boy at Hazlewood Elementary School.
St. Louis County prosecutor Wesley Bell thanks the community for helping to save the lives of this family.
Both suspects are currently being held in the St. Louis County jail with no bail.
For more info, see video below (content may take a few moments to load on certain devices or you may have to refresh page to view).
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Meet The Cast Of How To Get Away With Murder (PHOTOS)
1. Viola DavisSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Billy BrownSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Alfred EnochSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aja Naomi KingSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Rome FlynnSource:WENN 5 of 13
6. Cicely TysonSource:Wireimage 6 of 13
7. Jack FalaheeSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Charlie WeberSource:WENN 8 of 13
9. Liza WeilSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Karla SouzaSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Matt McGorrySource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Conrad RicamoraSource:WENN 12 of 13
13. Katie FindlaySource:WENN 13 of 13
2 St. Louis County Men Who Put Hit Out On Family Arrested [VIDEO] was originally published on hot1041stl.com